We’re excited to announce the program for IWES Gold Coast 2018.
IWES Gold Coast will take place throughout the week of 9-13 July. The program features 10 courses in water and wastewater treatment and management:
- Principles of Wastewater Treatment
- Design of Biological and Advanced Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Energy Efficiency of Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Drinking Water Treatment: Principles, Practice and Applications
- Design and Operation of Membrane Systems
- Odour Assessment and Management
- Corrosion and Odour Management in Sewers
- Introduction to Coastal Processes and Coastal Engineering
- Process Modelling for Water Treatment Professionals
- Understanding and Managing Air Quality Course (in conjunction with CASANZ)
Don’t forget, if you are an AWA member, you are also entitled to 10% discount on your individual IWES registration fees.