Our February 2023 IWES Online program is scheduled to run online.
We will bring leading industry practitioners direct to you to deliver an exciting program of short courses designed to keep you abreast of the latest trends, technologies and practices.
Please note that while this event is online and as such not subject to physical seating limitations – we are still limiting places to ensure each participant receives adequate teaching and question time.
IWES ONLINE 2023 PROGRAM (Subject to Change)
Closes 13 September
Closes 30 October
|5 Day Course
||$2,650||$3,600||February 2023||30 hours|
|3 Day Course||$1,850||$2,600||February 2023||18 hours|
|2 Day Course||$1,300||$1,850||February 2023||12 hours|
Registration fees are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- Attendance to all sessions of your chosen course
- Access to full course notes, worksheets and case studies – provided digitally
- CPD hours awarded for each course
The IWES Online courses will be delivered via Zoom. All lectures will be delivered live where possible. Workshops will be delivered live, and will require participants to have active microphones /video capabilities on their device. Access details will be provided prior to course commencement.
On the first day, we advise that you plan to logon 10-15 minutes early, in order to make sure you have microphones and videos working correctly. Please refer to your course confirmation email for any course specifics, access details will be provided prior to course commencement.
DAILY COURSE SCHEDULE
THE “GOOD TO KNOW” & Terms and Conditions
- Early bird registration ends 23:00 13 November 2022.
- UQ alumni and AWA members are eligible for additional 10% discount. AWA Member and UQ Alumni discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/discount.
- Cancellation of registration after 20 January will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the course price. Alternatively, delegates may send a substitute.
- Payment due 30 days after invoice date.
- Booking is not guaranteed if payment is not made prior to 20 January.
- While every attempt will be made to deliver all advertised courses, IWES reserves the right to cancel individual courses at short notice.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.