Our IWES Gold Coast program is scheduled for 23 – 27 November 2020.
We will bring leading industry practitioners to the sunshine state to deliver an exciting program of short courses designed to keep you abreast of the latest trends, technologies and practices.
IWES GOLD COAST 2020 PROGRAM
|Course||Cost (Earlybird)||Cost (Standard)||Dates||CPD Hours|
|Principles of Wastewater Treatment||$3,500||$4,550||23-27 November (5 days)||30 hours|
|Membrane Plant Design and Operation||$3,500||$4,550||23-27 November (5 days)||30 hours|
|Wastewater Treatment Design (formerly Biological Nutrient Removal)||$3,500||$4,550||23-27 November (5 days)||30 hours|
|Corrosion and Odour Management in Sewers||$2,500||$3,250||23-25 November (3 days)||18 hours|
|Applied Statistics for Water and Wastewater||$2,500||$3,250||23-25 November (3 days)||18 hours|
|Recycled Water Management||$2,500||$3,250||23-25 November (3 days)||18 hours|
|Best Practice Drinking Water Quality Management||$1,850||$2,400||26-27 November (2 days)||12 hours|
|Emerging Chemical & Microbial Concerns in Water||$1,850||$2,400||26-27 November (2 days)||12 hours|
|Biosolids Treatment and Management||$1,850||$2,400||26-27 November (2 days)||12 hours|
Registration fees are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.
In the event that we need to cancel the event due to further restrictions of COVID19 all delegates will receive a full refund.
- Attendance to all sessions of your chosen course
- Access to full course notes, worksheets and case studies – provided on USB
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea daily
- Networking evening (available to any participant on Monday 23 November 2020)
- Complimentary happy hour daily
- Notepads and pens for your course
- CPD hours awarded for each course
Nestled amongst championship golf courses, Mercure Gold Coast Resort is one of the top Gold Coast hotel choices.
For conference rates please contact:
Senior Reservations Sales Agent
T +61 (0) 7 5555 7700
E-mail : email@example.com
And use code IWES2020.
The Gold Coast is just a 50-minute drive from Brisbane, the capital of Queensland and just 20 minutes from Coolangatta where there is a well-serviced domestic airport.
DAILY COURSE SCHEDULE
All courses are scheduled to start at 9:00 am and finish at 5:00 pm each day. On the first day, we advise that you plan to arrive by 8:30 am, in order to register, collect your course materials and locate your training room. Please refer to your course confirmation email for any course specifics e.g. timings, site tour requirements etc.
IWES Networking Complimentary Drinks will start at 5:00 pm each day, Monday to Thursday, for all IWES students. We look forward to sharing a well earned drink with you at the end of your course day.
You are also invited to join us on Monday 23 November, for a special networking event with alumni and industry.
- Early bird registration ends 11.59pm Sunday 21 September 2020.
- Registration price does not include accommodation.
- UQ alumni and AWA members are eligible for additional 10% discount. AWA Member and UQ Alumni discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/discount.
- Cancellation of registration less than 3 weeks before the starting date of a course(s) will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the course price. Alternatively, delegates may send a substitute.
- In the event that we need to cancel the event due to further restrictions of COVID19 all delegates will receive a full refund.
- Payment due 7 days after invoice date.
- Booking is not guaranteed if payment is not made prior to 30 October.
- While every attempt will be made to deliver all advertised courses, IWES reserves the right to cancel individual courses at short notice.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.