Our IWES Gold Coast program is scheduled for 13 – 17 July 2020.
We will bring leading industry practitioners to the sunshine state to deliver an exciting program of short courses designed to keep you abreast of the latest trends, technologies and practices.
IWES GOLD COAST 2020 PROGRAM (Subject to Change)
Registrations will open once course list is finalized – join the waitlist to be notified.
|Cost (Standard)||Dates||CPD hours|
|Principles of Wastewater Treatment||$3,500||$4,550||13-17 July (5 days)||30 hours|
|Membrane Plant Design and Operation||$3,500||$4,550||13-17 July (5 days)||30 hours|
|Wastewater Treatment Design (formerly Biological Nutrient Removal)||$3,500||$4,550||13-17 July (5 days)||30 hours|
|Contaminated Site Assessment and Remediation||$2,500||$3,250||13-15 July (3 days)||18 hours|
|Corrosion and Odour Management in Sewers||$2,500||$3,250||13-15 July (3 days)||18 hours|
|Recycled Water Management||$2,500||$3,250||13-15 July (3 days)||18 hours|
|Best Practice Drinking Water Quality Management||$1,850||$2,400||16-17 July (2 days)||12 hours|
|Emerging Chemical & Microbial Concerns in Water||$1,850||$2,400||16-17 July (2 days)||12 hours|
|Biosolids Treatment and Management||$1,850||$2,400||16-17 July (2 days)||12 hours|
Registration fees are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- Attendance to all sessions of your chosen course
- Access to full course notes, worksheets and case studies – provided on USB
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea daily
- Networking evening (available to any participant on Monday 13 July 2020)
- Complimentary happy hour daily
- Notepads and pens for your course
- CPD hours awarded for each course
Nestled amongst championship golf courses, Mercure Gold Coast Resort is one of the top Gold Coast hotel choices.
The Gold Coast is just a 50-minute drive from Brisbane, the capital of Queensland and just 20 minutes from Coolangatta where there is a well-serviced domestic airport.
DAILY COURSE SCHEDULE
All courses are scheduled to start at 9:00 am and finish at 5:00 pm each day. On the first day, we advise that you plan to arrive by 8:30 am, in order to register, collect your course materials and locate your training room. Please refer to your course confirmation email for any course specifics e.g. timings, site tour requirements etc.
IWES Networking Complimentary Drinks will start at 5:00 pm each day, Monday to Thursday, for all IWES students. We look forward to sharing a well earned drink with you at the end of your course day.
You are also invited to join us on Monday 13 July, for a special networking event with alumni and industry.
- Early bird registration ends 11.59pm Sunday 31 May 2020.
- Registration price does not include accommodation.
- UQ alumni and AWA members are eligible for additional 10% discount. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for registration. AWA Member and UQ Alumni discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/discount.
- Cancellation of registration less than 3 weeks before the starting date of a course(s) will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the course price. Alternatively, delegates may send a substitute.
- Payment due 7 days after invoice date.
- Booking is not guaranteed if payment is not made prior to 30 June.
- While every attempt will be made to deliver all advertised courses, IWES reserves the right to cancel individual courses at short notice.
Please email email@example.com with any questions you may have.