Our IWES Gold Coast program is scheduled for 12 – 16 July 2021.
The 2021 IWES program will be held at the Mercure Gold Coast Resort, and will feature daily networking drinks and an exclusive IWES industry meet-up on Tuesday 13 July 2021. All of which is included in your registration price.
IWES GOLD COAST 2021 PROGRAM (To be confirmed)
Registrations will open once course list is finalized – join the waitlist to be notified.
- Attendance to all sessions of your chosen course
- Access to full course notes, worksheets and case studies – provided on USB
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea daily
- Networking evening (available to any participant on Tuesday 13 July 2021)
- Complimentary happy hour daily
- Notepads and pens for your course
- CPD hours awarded for each course
The Gold Coast is just a 50-minute drive from Brisbane, the capital of Queensland and just 20 minutes from Coolangatta where there is a well-serviced domestic airport.
Located just 30 minutes from Gold Coast Airport and only an hour’s drive to Brisbane Domestic & International Airports, the resort is conveniently positioned for all of the city’s signature attractions, while still maintaining a sense of tranquillity. We’re situated just 15 minutes from the famous sandy beaches of Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach, and a short drive to the Gold Coast’s theme parks and its hinterland, where you can find stunning waterfalls and nature walks. We’re also just minutes away from retail hubs Pacific Fair and Robina Town Centre.