Our IWES Gold Coast program is scheduled for 12 – 16 July 2021.
The 2021 IWES program will be held at the Mercure Gold Coast Resort, and will feature daily networking drinks and an exclusive IWES industry meet-up on Tuesday 13 July 2021. All of which is included in your registration price.
IWES GOLD COAST 2021 PROGRAM (Subject to Change)
5 Day Course
|PRINCIPLES OF WASTEWATER TREATMENT||$3,600||$4,650||12-16 July 2021||30 hours|
|MEMBRANE PLANT DESIGN AND OPERATION||$3,600||$4,650||12-16 July 2021||30 hours|
2 Day Course
|EMERGING CHEMICAL AND MICROBIAL CONCERNS IN WATER||$1,850||$2,400||12-13 July 2021||12 hours|
|WASTEWATER CHEMISTRY||$1,850||$2,400||12-13 July 2021||12 hours|
|BEST PRACTICE DRINKING WATER QUALITY MANAGEMENT||$1,850||$2,400||12-13 July 2021||12 hours|
|BIOSOLIDS TREATMENT AND MANAGEMENT||$1,850||$2,400||12-13 July 2021||12 hours|
3 Day Course
|CORROSION AND ODOUR MANAGEMENT IN SEWERS||$2,600||$3,350||14-16 July 2021||18 hours|
|SAFETY AND DESIGN||$2,600||$3,350||14-16 July 2021||18 hours|
|REGIONAL WASTEWATER TREATMENT||$2,600||$3,350||14-16 July 2021||18 hours|
|APPLIED STATISTICS FOR WATER AND WASTEWATER||$2,600||$3,350||14-16 July 2021||18 hours|
- Attendance to all sessions of your chosen course
- Access to full course notes, worksheets and case studies – provided electronically
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea daily
- Networking evening (available to any participant on Tuesday 13 July 2021)
- Complimentary happy hour daily
- Notepads and pens for your course
- CPD hours awarded for each course
The Gold Coast is just a 50-minute drive from Brisbane, and just 20 minutes from Coolangatta where there is a well-serviced domestic airport.
Located just 30 minutes from Gold Coast Airport and only an hour’s drive to Brisbane Domestic & International Airports, the resort is conveniently positioned for all of the city’s signature attractions, while still maintaining a sense of tranquillity. The Mercure is situated just 15 minutes from the famous sandy beaches of Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach, and a short drive to the Gold Coast’s theme parks and its hinterland, where you can find stunning waterfalls and nature walks. It is also just minutes away from retail hubs Pacific Fair and Robina Town Centre.
DAILY COURSE SCHEDULE
All courses are scheduled to start at 9:00 am and finish at 5:00 pm each day. On the first day, we advise that you plan to arrive by 8:30 am, in order to register, collect your course materials and locate your training room. Please refer to your course confirmation email for any course specifics e.g. timings, site tour requirements etc.
IWES Networking Happy Hour will start at 5:00 pm on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, for all IWES students. We look forward to sharing a well earned drink with you at the end of your course day.
You are also invited to join us on Tuesday 13 July, 5.30pm – 7.30pm for a special networking event with alumni and industry.
- Early bird registration ends 11.59pm Tuesday 01 June.
- Registration price does not include accommodation. Accommodation can be booked directly through the Mercure.
- Group Booking discounts of 20% are available for bookings of 5 or more in one transaction.
- UQ alumni and AWA members are eligible for additional 10% discount. Please contact email@example.com for registration. AWA Member and UQ Alumni discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/discount.
- Cancellation of registration less than 4 weeks before the starting date of a course(s) will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the course price. Alternatively, delegates may send a substitute.
- Cancellation of registration less than 2 weeks before the starting date of a course(s) will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the course price. Alternatively, delegates may send a substitute.
- Payment due 7 days after invoice date.
- Booking is not guaranteed if payment is not made prior to 30 June.
- While every attempt will be made to deliver all advertised courses, IWES reserves the right to cancel individual courses at short notice.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.